199 West 10th Street
This is a Gut Renovated Large 4 Bedroom w/ 2 Full Bathrooms and Washer & Dryer Featuring:
• Queen Sized Bedrooms
• Bleached Oak Floors
• Stainless Steel Appliances w/ Dishwasher
• Dishwasher built into Custom Cabinetry
• Statuary Marble Countertops and Backsplashes
• Limed Brick Walls
• 2 Full Classic Black and White Tiled Bathrooms
• LG or Bosch Washer & Dryers in Every Unit
• Carson Virtual Doorman and Building Management System
Luxury Residences in a Classic Pre-War Greenwich Village Building!
These Apartments have been fully renovated with an open layout and a transitional aesthetic featuring a light color palette which has been highlighted by wide-plank Bleached Oak Floors, Limed Brick Walls, and Gourmet Kitchens with Rich Statuary Marble Countertops.
Centrally located in New York's Greenwich Village on West 10th Street between Bleeker and West 4th Street, this pre-war building is perfectly located on an intimate tree-lined street.
For inquiries contact 516.857.1647 or ZachL@iconrealtymgmt.com
Amenities & Features:
- Price: $11,600/mo.
- Unit Type: Four Bedroom
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 6
- Laundry in Unit