405 east 78th Street
This is a Gut Renovated Large 4 Bedroom Duplex w/ 3 Full Bathrooms, Washer & Dryer and Private Roof Deck Featuring:
• Central Air w/ Digital Thermostat
• Large Statuary Marble Island
• Bleached Oak Floors
• Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances w/ Dishwasher
• Dishwasher built into Custom Cabinetry
• Statuary Marble Countertops and Backsplashes
• Luxury Penny-Tiled Bathroom
• LG or Bosch Washer & Dryers in Every Unit
• Private Roof Deck
• Carson Virtual Doorman and Building Management System
Luxury Residences in a Classic Pre-War Upper East Side Building!
These apartments have been fully renovated with an open layout and a transitional aesthetic featuring a light color palette which has been highlighted by wide-plank Bleached Oak Floors and Gourmet Kitchens with Rich Statuary Marble Countertops.
Located in New York's Upper East Side on East 78th Street between 1st Avenue and York Avenue, this pre-war building is perfectly located on an intimate tree-lined street.
For Inquiries contact 516.857.1647 or ZachL@iconrealtymgmt.com
Amenities & Features:
- Price: $11,000/mo.
- Unit Type: Four Bedroom
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 0
- Outdoor Space
- Laundry in Unit